3rd December 2011, 09:25 PM
sanra

Where I can study M.S offered by Wipro in Kerala?

hello,

i want to know..is there any place in kerala where i can study m.s offered by wipro

pls reply

thnk you

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of allowances is offered by Wipro for MS candidates? Salary package after completing MS in Wipro?
  2. Information about M.Phil study centers in Kerala? Details of Recognition in Kerala?
  3. How to do software job in WIPRO after doing BSc computers?
  4. Can I study MSW through distance education if I am a residing at Kerala
  5. Which are the courses offered in government hotel management school in kerala
  6. Can I study 5 years LLB Course in part time in Kerala having completed 12th? Fee structure for this course? Other important information related to this course?
  7. Detailed information about Training, Food and Accommodation offered in Wipro to its employee?
  8. List of Professional courses offered by colleges in Kerala for the candidates of 10+2 with Science stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I apply for Karnataka CET if I am from Kerala and doing +2 from Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I study for engineering in Kerala?
  11. Does Wipro offer MS program to its employee? Conditions to apply?
  12. Is it beneficial to study MS in BITs Pilani through Wipro WASE to make brighter future?
  13. Universities in Kerala offering B.Ed through correspondence? Which are the study centres in Kerala?
  14. Information about ICWA study centre in Kerala?
  15. List of B.ed correspondence courses in Kerala? Which are the centers in Kerala?
  16. How to study B.Ed correspondence course in Kerala? Which are the centers in Kerala
  17. How should I study B.Tech in Kerala University?
  18. Detailed admission procedure and fee expenses to study Diploma in Marine Engineering in Kerala? -- [New]
26th October 2012, 03:51 PM
alledusol

Default Re: Where I can study M.S offered by Wipro in Kerala?

Hi,

MS in wipro WIMS/WASE is not conducted in kerala.
WASE (Software)conducted in Bangalore,Channi,Pune,Noida
WIMS(Network) in Mysore,Bangalore,Channi,Pune,Noida
In given region only course is conducted.So you can opt any one of this only.Inbetween transfer option available on request .But after completion of the course also you can go for transfer that too in Kochi only wipro available right now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?