10th May 2012, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

From where should I do aeronautical engineering? I am have a defence job and have completed 12th from open school

Sir,i m in defence job,nd completed my 12th from open school,now i have decided to do..aeronectuial eng....from wer to it please help me

Related Questions:
  1. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after completing 12th from national institute of open school?
  3. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering in any college after completing 12th from National Institute of Open school?
  4. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  5. How can I get government jobs if completed 12th from Open School?
  6. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  7. can I get a job in MNC after joining in Aeronautical engineering course? I have completed 12th with 85%
  8. Will my 12th certificate be valid if I get passed from a open school?
  9. Can I join in Aeronautical Engineering in any college after completing National Institute of Open School
  10. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  11. Am I eligible to appear in BITSAT if completed 12th from Open School?
  12. Which board certificate will I get after passing 12th from Open School?
  13. How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing 12th with 80%
  14. Direct 12th without 11th having a year gap after 10th? After 12th from Open school can one apply for IIT?
  15. Is it difficult to study MBBS for 12th Open School candidate?
  16. What will be the problems faced in future after passing 12th from open school and have studied ICSE syllabus till 10th? -- [New]
  17. Can I become an Officer in Indian Air Force if completed 12th from Open School?
  18. Which boards certificate will I get after passing 12th from open school?
8th July 2012, 05:11 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where should I do aeronautical engineering? I am have a defence job and have completed 12th from open school

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,i m in defence job,nd completed my 12th from open school,now i have decided to do..aeronectuial eng....from wer to it please help me

There are various Universities which offers undergraduate degree course [B.E. / B.Tech] in Aeronautical Engineering. In order to be eligible for admission to any of the recognized Institutions, candidate must have passed the +2 level of Examination from a recognized Board with a fairly high percentage of aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Admission is based on Entrance Examinations. The duration of the degree course is four years.

Following are the list of some of the recognized Institutions offering undergraduate degree program in Aeronautical Engineering:

Amity School of Engineering & Technology

SRM University

Amrita School of Engineering

Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering

Indira Gandhi National Open University

Hindustan Aviation Academy.

The Karnataka State Open University [KSOU] offers distance B.Tech program in Aeronautics. Candidate willing to pursue the program must have passed the +2 level of Examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The duration of the program is four years. For detail information refer to the following KSOU Admission Help Line Number 07566669887 - 09722722831.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?