19th July 2014, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Which board certificate will I get after passing 12th from Open School?

I was doing pcm from a cbse affiliated school in 11th but i failed in maths..so am thinking of doing 12th from an open school..i wanted to ask dat which boards certificate will i get after passing 12th from open school??and will i lag behind in taking admissions in any ncr college if i do 12th from open school??

29th October 2014, 02:25 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which board certificate will I get after passing 12th from Open School?

you cannot join in another open school. Because, you have already join in a school, which is affiliated to CBSE. So, if you want to join in another school, you can join only in a school, which was affiliated to CBSE. Because, you should complete your intermediate either from the State Intermediate board or Central Intermediate board. you cannot do half course from Central board and half from State board. From this, it is clear that you cannot join in schools, which were affiliated to state boards. So, try to join in another school, which is affiliated to CBSE to get a certificate from the central Intermediate board.
13th May 2015, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which board certificate will I get after passing 12th from Open School?

Can I get job in mpd after 12th when i am 17 years old I am from state board
13th July 2015, 06:57 AM
Unregistered

If we are fail in 11th ISC board and want to give open school board exam of cbse board is it possible to give
28th May 2017, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

I passed class from CBSE affiliated school due to the less numbers I want to give again exam of 12th class from open school can I give exams
1st June 2017, 12:49 AM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I passed class from CBSE affiliated school due to the less numbers I want to give again exam of 12th class from open school can I give exams
Yes, you can give 12th standard examination again from the open schooling on the basis of 11th standard.
Following are the list of documents. Keep all the required certificate ready while getting admission.
*. Marksheet of 10th standard (for DOB proof).
*. Gap year affidavit or certificate.
*. Migration certificate of 10th standard.
*. Character certificate ( signed by head of the school).
18th November 2017, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

I had passed my 12th class from CBSE board in medical stream and now i need to paas 12th math exam so can i pass this exam in punjab board?
18th August 2019, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

I am in cbse school and fail in one subject in 9 the class so and I choose open in 10 then I passed with open certificate I go in army GD
9th April 2022, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Many peoples are say open board is no value ???why??? I am very scard about my study because I want to do something great and complete my dream.please I request to ministers to giving equal value for cg open board and every state open boards forever.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?