23rd March 2011, 11:44 AM
monika bharti

Where should I get the application form in Bhagalpur of SDUU Medical College?

sir, i want to know that where i should get the aaplication form in bhagalpur and what is the value of demand draft and in favour of whom it shold be drawn

Related Questions:
  1. When will the form of Tripur Medical College will be available?
  2. List of colleges offering MBBS course through BCECE? cutoff rank to get admission?
  3. Affordable MBBS institutes of India which costs less than $4000 per annum?
  4. When will the application form of Madras medical college, Stanley Medical College, Kilpauk Medical College be announced? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to get the online application form for St Johns medical college in Bangalore?
  6. Admission in TN College Bhagalpur in BA Part I with Psychology Honors after completing ISc(Maths) with 60% from RK college Madhubani?
  7. How to get application form of St. Johns Medical College for MBBS course? From where to get the forms?
  8. Should I take admission in TM university, Bhagalpur for M.Sc course in biotech? I have got this college through JNU BBEE. What's the status of this college?
  9. Am I eligible for MHT CET exam after doing BCA and scoring 41.60% in 12th? Will I get admission in any medical college for MBBS course? What is preference form? How does it help in getting admission in MBBS course?
  10. List of Boarding schools in Bhagalpur for admission in 5th standard? Procedure to apply?
  11. List of the colleges in Bhagalpur along with their seat details, offering psychology course?
  12. Syllabus of B.Com part 1 of Marwari College of SM college?
  13. Date of sale of application form of PG medical exam of Dr Brkr Government Ayurveda College Hyderabad?
  14. Application form of St. Johns Medical College for MBBS?
  15. What is the age limit to give MBBS entrance?
  16. Where to get WBJEE 2016 application form? -- [New]
  17. How to get the application form for self financed medical college of Kerala?
  18. List of universities in Bihar offering Ph.D in computer? I've completed MCA
25th April 2015, 04:26 PM
Studynrock

Default Re: Where should I get the application form in Bhagalpur of SDUU Medical College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by monika bharti View Post
sir, i want to know that where i should get the aaplication form in bhagalpur and what is the value of demand draft and in favour of whom it shold be drawn
You can get the application form their official sites like they have site named www.sdu.com there they provide you all information related to fee and eligibility so you need to just download the brochure and than you can easily go for the knowledge about the college.I am providing the link here for brochure.
javascript:void(0);
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?