22nd September 2011, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Where should I get the application form for DM Cadrio Anaesthesiology?

i will appear in md anaesthesiology xam in october . so i dont know the date of passing n my md registration no. i want to appear in DM cardioanaesthesiology xam in jan. what should i write in application form?

6th July 2017, 07:29 PM
perthc

Default Re: Where should I get the application form for DM Cadrio Anaesthesiology?

Hi,

In order to apply or get application for DM Cadrio Anaesthesiology you have to give NEET-SS entrance exam.

==>It is an eligibility-cum-ranking examination prescribed as the single entrance examination to various DM/M.Ch.

==>Remember that no state government /private medical college/Universities including the states of Jammu & Kashmir, Telangana & Andhra Pradesh will conduct separate entrance exam for the DM/MCh course.

==>You have to visit this link nbe.edu.in/neetss for registration.

Important dates for Online registration and scheduling-->

13th April to 19th May 2017

Exam dates-->
10th and 11th June 2017

Declaration of result By-->
15th July 2017.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?