7th May 2011, 08:26 PM
tija-1

How many marks do i need in each subject to get selected in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? List of good MCQs for the entrance exam?

Sir/madam,
I wanna tackle AIIMS mbbs entrance exam.
Please tell me how many marks should I obtain in each subject to get selected.Also recommend me some good mcq's books for the entrance exam

Related Questions:
  1. List of coaching classes in Delhi for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? Course duration of MBBS in AIIMS?
  2. Result of AIIMS and JIPMER MBBS entrance exam?
  3. AIIMS entrance exam cutoff marks required to study MBBS?
  4. Coaching classes for preparation of AIIMS MBBS entrance exam in Nagpur, Bhopal, Kota and Bangalore? Tips for preparation and minimum marks required to qualify AIIMS MBBS entrance exam?
  5. Cutoff marks required to qualify in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? Question pattern of this entrance exam?
  6. Books to be followed to get a good rank in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? What is the course fee of AIIMS MBBS programme? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I prepare to crack AIIMS MBBS entrance exam in 5 months being an OC candidate?
  8. Can I get admission if expecting 110 marks in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam being a SC candidate?
  9. Should I have to appear in NEET to study MBBS in AIIMS?
  10. Cutoff marks required in AIIMS Medical entrance exam to study MBBS?
  11. Is my daughter eligible for upcoming MBBS entrance exams?
  12. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam?
  13. Possibility to apply in AIIMS entrance exam for B.Tech 1st year student?
  14. Tips to prepare for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? -- [New]
  15. Age criteria of AIIMS MBBS exam 2015
  16. Syllabus and reference books to prepare for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? Cutoff marks required to qualify?
  17. Eligibility to appear in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam for GSEB student?
  18. Qualifying marks for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? Pattern of question paper and books to follow for AIIMS, JIPMER, AFMC and NEET?
19th May 2011, 06:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many marks do i need in each subject to get selected in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? List of good MCQs for the entrance exam?

marks of mbbs topper in 2010 aiims entrance exam
24th May 2011, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many marks do i need in each subject to get selected in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? List of good MCQs for the entrance exam?

how many minimum marks must get in each subject for qualify in entrance exam
30th May 2011, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

DO I WANT MEDICAL CUTOFF IN 2 TO APPLY FOR PRELIMINARY TEST IN AIIMS OR IN OTHER INSTITUTIONS
1st July 2011, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Minimum Marks to get selected in AIIMS?
9th July 2011, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum mark to be secured for joining MBBS course in AIIMS?
13th July 2011, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

how many minimum marks do i need in each subject to qualify aiims mbbs entrance exam?
9th August 2011, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

How many marks do i need in each subject to get selected in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam?
16th October 2011, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

how many marks do i need in each subject to get selected in aiimsmbbs entrance exam
25th October 2011, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

how many marks do i need in each subject to get selected in AIIMS entrance exam??
27th February 2012, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

HOW MANY MARKS DO I NEED IN EACH SUBJECT TO GET SELECTED IN AIIMS MBBS ENTRANCE EXAM ?
15th April 2012, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

How many question are asked in aiims entrance test and how much marks i must secure to be selected pls. Sir tell me ? ? ?
15th May 2012, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

maks of aiims entraNCE TOPPER 2011
12th October 2013, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

marking scheme to get qualify in aiims entrance examination
12th December 2013, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

sir please tell me how many marks I have to get to qualify in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? what are the books should be preffered for AIIMS exam
15th September 2014, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

I have 60percent marks inphy,chm,bio&eng class12,can I attempt the aiims entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?