2nd June 2012, 09:51 PM
habibakhatoon76

Where should I go once completing my PG in English

where shud i go once i'll complete my pg in english, as i want to earn handsome salary?

4th August 2012, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where should I go once completing my PG in English

If you wants to get a handsome salery after you pg in english then you should complete your phd in english .If you complete your phd in english then you have many option to get good salary.after complete your phd you get a job in any university or pg college as a profesar or as a lactorar with high salary.For phg have to qualified the NET enterance exam.After qualifing the net exam. you are eligible for take phd .Only pg in english not give you more job satifaction for job or salary pakege.
5th June 2022, 02:27 PM
Zenab fatma

Default Re: Where should I go once completing my PG in English

After completing post graduation in English, you can apply for various teaching jobs. You can also apply for UP Tgt and PGT govt. teaching exams. Forms are going to be release in the month of November. It's good if you would prepare from today. Syllabus is available on numerous YouTube channel and websites too.
On the other hand, if you are in urgent job, you can apply in private institutions too. For that English speaking fluency is compulsory. You can also prepare for ph. D in English literature. As an assistant professor with Net Or Jrf you can earn good amount of money.
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?