18th February 2011, 11:41 PM
shaikh ayub

Where to take admission in diploma in Marine Engg.?

i need a admission in diploma in marine engineering

Related Questions:
  1. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it possible to do Marine Engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. Procedure for admission in Marine Engineering after diploma in Electronics(DEPM)?
  4. What is the scope of marine engineering?
  5. How may I do Post graduation diploma in Marine engineering in Tamilnadu? List of good colleges offering this course? Is 4 year Marine course and this course equivalent?
  6. Am I eligible to join Marine engineering after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Procedure to do marine engineering after completing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  8. How to do marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical?
  9. Can I get admission in B.Tech marine engineering after completing diploma
  10. How to take admission in Marine engineering after diploma in engineering?
  11. What are the vacancies for diploma holders in marine engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? I am interested in marine engineering
  12. Best choice after Diploma in Marine engineering?
  13. Detail regarding vacancy in marine engineering for mechanical engineering diploma holders?
  14. Procedure to get admission Marine Engineering after diploma in mechanical? What is the fee structure?
  15. Is the admission to all engineering college through JEE mains? I am interested in marine engineering
  16. What is the eligibility criteria to get into good marine engineering college? What is the scope of doing marine engineering directly after diploma?
  17. Which is better between B.E. in Marine and B.E. in Automobile regarding placement criteria for diploma holder in Marine Engineering?
  18. Can I do marine engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
19th February 2011, 06:31 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to take admission in diploma in Marine Engg.?

the diploma courses available in marine engineering are
1.diploma in marine electrical and electronic engineering
2.diploma in merchant navy
3.diploma in nautical science
4.diploma in ship building and ship repair
the best colleges for the merchant navy in the country are
1.T.S.CHANAKYA,NAVI MUMBAI:
For further details, contact Capt. Superintendent, T.S. Chanakya at the following address : Capt.Superintendent, Training Ship Chanakya, Karave, Navi Mumbai.,
TELEPHONE: 022- 770 3876.
2.MERI,KOLKATTA:
For further details contact the director at the following address :
Marine Engineering & Research Institute, P-19, New Taratalla Road, Kolkata – 700 088, TELEPHONE: 033- 401 4673
28th March 2011, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

When i will get the form on nautical science?
9th May 2011, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaikh ayub View Post
i need a admission in diploma in marine engineering
psn college tirunelveli
10th June 2011, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Can you get admission into marine engineering course after completion of 4 year Diploma in shipbuilding course and if so the which institutes in India
26th June 2011, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

where i take eligible to admission in diploma in marine engg in india after done diploma in mechanical brance.
1st July 2011, 05:21 PM
prashubh

Smile Re: Where to take admission in diploma in Marine Engg.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
where i take eligible to admission in diploma in marine engg in india after done diploma in mechanical brance.
there are many colleges which give admission to studets after diploma to do diploma in marine engineering it has got good scope as you get to the marine field early....it is a two year fully residential course and fee structure is about 2.75 lakh per year these colleges are institute of maritime studies ims,goa
coiambatore marine engineering and technology,
14th March 2012, 07:46 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Applicants should possess Diploma in Mechanical / Marine / Naval Architecture / Electrical / Electricl and Electronics Engineering with minimum of 50% in English at 10th or 12th std, or degree course .

Age Limit
Maximum 28 years of age as on 1st of March or 1st of September.

Physical Standards
Medically fit as per the standards set by M. S. Medical Examination Rules, 2000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?