7th May 2012, 10:57 PM
karanhimani

Where will I get merchant navy form in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai?

Were i will get merchant navy form in mumbai and navimumbai???

Related Questions:
  1. What's the Scheduled date of B.Ed entrance exam? From where I can get the forms in Navy Mumbai?
  2. Government colleges in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? What is the fee structure and the cutoff score?
  3. Procedure to get into Merchant Navy after completion of 12th Class? Which are the best Institutes for this in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of colleges offering MCA course in Navi Mumbai or Mumbai?
  5. In which college of Maharashtra should I apply for D.Ed course through correspondence in English Medium?
  6. Which are the colleges for merchant navy in Mumbai or Maharashtra -- [New]
  7. In which nursing colleges can I apply in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? Where to get the application form?
  8. What is the facility of merchant navy college in Mumbai? Which are the colleges that are good for Merchant navy course in Mumbai?
  9. Which college is better for BBA among IP univeristy, Bharati Vidyapeeth and Navi Mumbai?
  10. AICTE approved colleges at Navi Mumbai for B.Tech/B.E in Electrical?
  11. What is the fee structure for doing BCA course in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? Best colleges for doing BCA course in Navi mumbai?
  12. Which are the diploma stream and polytechnics in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai? Possibility to get admission in government polytechnic in Mumbai
  13. Any job in Mumbai or Navy mumbai that I can get after completing BSc in Chemistry
  14. Which are the SSC/HSC schools in Navi Mumbai?
  15. Good colleges for doing 1 year BSc Honors in Chemistry?
  16. Where to take admission in diploma in Marine Engg.?
  17. Is Domicile certificate necessary for admission? I've born in Airoli(Navi Mumbai) and have completed my studies in Navi Mumbai, Now I wish to do Automobile Engineering
  18. Where can I get admission in Bombay after scoring 104/200 in CET if interested in Engineering(ETC)?

9th May 2013, 08:48 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Where will I get merchant navy form in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai?

Dear Friend,
You must note that all the processes for applying for merchant navy is done through online mode,So you will not get the applications form at a particular place.
As to make all the process easy and convenient even for the peoples and to the organisations all the processes has done online.

You may visit to the merchant navy site below for more informations as well as to apply for the procedure:-
www.merchantnavy.biz/online-application.html‎

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?