29th December 2018, 01:31 PM
Lovina dhruw

Whether 12th private appearing candidates are eligible to study B.Sc Forensic Science or not?

I am a private student of class 12th from Science stream with subject combination of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. After completion of my 12th exam will I be eligible to study B.Sc in Forensic Science?

27th February 2019, 09:01 AM
sha2nk90

Default Re: Whether 12th private appearing candidates are eligible to study B.Sc Forensic Science or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovina dhruw View Post
I am a private student of class 12th from Science stream with subject combination of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. After completion of my 12th exam will I be eligible to study B.Sc in Forensic Science?
>> Yes, you are eligible to apply for the B.sc (Forensic Scienec) degree course.

>> You need to check with the university/college, you are willing to take admission to, whether they grant admission on the basis of written test or on the basis of 10+2 makrs. Accordingly, you should prepare for the entrance examination.

>> Keep yourself updated with the important dates of application, mode of application, dates of examination(if there will be), syllabus of the entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?