2nd February 2018, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Whether B.Com final year student is eligible to apply for CA IPCC or not? Can I apply before final year exams?

Currently, I'm pursuing B.Com and I'm in my final year. I was thinking to join a professional course after this. Between ICWAI and ICAI I think CA is much better option to opt for. So, I wanted to know whether I will be eligible to apply for CA IPCC group or not? If yes, by when should I apply for it? Can I apply before my B.Com final year exam?

11th February 2018, 11:54 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether B.Com final year student is eligible to apply for CA IPCC or not? Can I apply before final year exams?

No, the final year B.Com students are not eligible to apply for CA IPCC course.To be eligible to apply for CA IPCC course, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course in Commerce stream with at least 55% aggregate or in Non-Commerce stream with at least 60% aggregate marks from a Government recognised university. So, you have to complete your B.Com final year examination to be eligible to apply for CA IPCC course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?