7th February 2018, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Whether a B.Tech candidate is eligible to apply for full time LLB course or not?

I have finished my B.Tech and was now looking opportunities to study Law. But, I'm not sure whether I'm eligible or not. So, please let me know if I'm eligible to study 3 year full time Law course in which college?

14th February 2018, 12:02 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a B.Tech candidate is eligible to apply for full time LLB course or not?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue LLB course. LLB is Bachelor of Legislative Law. It is three year duration course.

The eligibility to pursue course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

There is no age limit to appear for examination. The examination is conducted by various institutes for admission in the course.
14th February 2018, 11:31 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a B.Tech candidate is eligible to apply for full time LLB course or not?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the entrance examination to get admission in Law course.

The eligibility to get admission in bachelor of law course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognized university. The entrance examination is conducted by various institutes for admission in course.

There is no limitation on upper age limit. The required minimum aggregate to appear for examination varies with the examination.
14th February 2018, 09:24 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

LLB refers to Bachelor of legislative law and same is a professional degree course after completing which you will head towards becoming a lawyer.

As far as you are concerned about your eligibility for pursuing LLB course of three after completion of your B.Tech degree course then I would like to let you know that you are certainly eligible as for the same degree course any bachelor degree holder in any stream are eligible.

--> Some of the best institutes from where you can pursue same degree courses are as here under :-

i) Faculty of Law, University of Delhi.

ii) Faculty of Law, Banaras Hindu University.

iii) Government law college, Mumbai.

iv) ILS law college, Pune.

v) Department of Law study, Punjab University, Chandigarh. etc. .

For details regarding the admission procedure of these colleges you can refer to their respective official link.
14th February 2018, 10:36 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for admission in LLB course.

LLB is Bachelor in Legislative Law and it is three year course. Most of the universities and colleges conduct entrance examination for admission in course.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

There is no age bar to get admission in course. The required aggregate to appear for examination varies with universities.

So, for detail information about eligibility criteria visit at official website of university and college.
15th February 2018, 04:12 PM
NivePrabu

Yes,you are eligible to study full time law course after B.tech...
Eligibility criteria:
->Successfull completion of graduation in any discipline
->Minimum 45%marks in graduation are required for general category and 40% for reserved categories..
->There is also a criterian for minimum marks required in graduation which may vary from institute to institute..
->There is no age limit for taking admission in this course..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?