29th May 2016, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for doing full time M.Ed from Delhi University?

I have done bba, mba, and b.ed from the recognized colleges of Delhi. Now i want to pursue full time M.Ed from Delhi University. Am i eligible for the course?

Related Questions:
  1. Master degree in Physics after B.Sc in Physics? Does master in Physics course comes under AICTE?
  2. Difference between IGNOU BSc and DU BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D programme with scholarship in IIT if pursuing part time M.Tech from Delhi Technological University?
  4. List of Colleges offering Pharma MBA course in Distance Learning?
  5. How many seats are reserved for reservation quota in Delhi University for 2 years full time MBA? Percentage required to get admission in Delhi University through FMS entrance exam?
  6. Ph.D in Commerce from a college affiliated to Madras University after M.Com? Fee structure?
  7. How to pursue MCA in full time? University which would be best for MCA?
  8. What percentage of seats is reserved for students who belong to Delhi state in Delhi medical colleges? Am I eligible for this quota if I do my 12th from Noida?
  9. Engineering graduate from AMIE is eligible for full time MBA through entrance exams?
  10. Which university is preferable for Bio tech, either Jaypee university or Amity university( Delhi)? I've done 12th from HAPS hamirpur and scored 73% marks
  11. Am i eligible to do M.Phil full time course?
  12. How to get admission in M.Ed MBBS college in Delhi after scoring 58%
  13. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in full time if I have completed MBA Finance in distance education?
  14. Eligibility criteria for M.Tech(biotechnology) after B.Sc?
  15. Am i eligible to get admission in B.Tech after scoring 58.6% in 12th with non medical?
  16. Am I eligible for applying masters in US after completion of B.Sc IT?
  17. Is M.Tech(IT) possible after B.SC(IT) through distance education? Admission procedure? Universities available for the same?
  18. Am I eligible for SC reservation quota in Delhi Technical university and IP University?
29th May 2016, 10:02 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing full time M.Ed from Delhi University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done bba, mba, and b.ed from the recognized colleges of Delhi. Now i want to pursue full time M.Ed from Delhi University. Am i eligible for the course?
Yes, you are eligible for M.Ed course in Delhi University.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for full time M.Ed from Delhi University.
30th May 2016, 01:07 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for the full time M.Ed course through Delhi University. The eligibility for the full time M.Ed course through Delhi University is a pass in B. Ed or its equivalent course in the followings are also eligible;

- B.Ed
- B.Com, B,Ed
- B.Sc. B.Ed
- BBA, B.Ed

The percentage of marks needed for the M.Ed is minimum 50% of marks and relaxation will be applicable for reserved category students up to 5% percentage of marks (SC/ST,OBC).
30th May 2016, 05:46 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Yes, you are definitely eligible. The eligibility criteria for MEd is as follows :

* The candidate must have completed his education from a recognized university under the scheme of 10+2+3 at least.

* The candidate must have done BEd from a recognized university.

* The candidate must have possessed at least 50% marks in the graduation.

* The candidate must have attained an age of 21 years at the time of admission.

If you fulfill the above said criteria then you can definitely go for MEd.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?