29th September 2016, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Whether BPP course from IGNOU is acceptable for job?

I want do the BPP course through IGNOU, and then B.A through the same university. However, I'm worried about whether the BPP course will be acceptable when I would apply for a job. Most jobs asks for applicants who have done 10+2+graduation. Please tell if taking the bpp course is the right thing to do or should I take admission for 10+2?

29th September 2016, 08:16 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether BPP course from IGNOU is acceptable for job?

Yes, IGNOU provides BPP degree for candidates who are interested in pursuing bachelor degree from IGNOU only.

But, it is not equivalent to the 10+2. so if the required qualification to get job is 10+2+3 then you are not eligible for appear for examination to get job.

So, if you have a option to pursue 10+2 you must pursue 10+2 and after that bachelor degree to get job.
30th September 2016, 10:58 PM
Madison.

BPP course from IGNOU is Bachelor's Preparatory Programme. This course has been introduced by IGNOU for those candidates who wish to pursue higher degree course but do not have 10+2 certificate for various reasons. This preparatory course is not equivalent to 10+2 course. It is valid for admission to IGNOU’s non-formal stream of BA/ B.Com etc.

So if the eligibility of the job is to have a graduation degree then you will be eligible since the preparatory course or 10+2 certificate is not of much importance however if the eligibility is 10+2+3 educational qualification then you are not eligible since you do not have a 10+2 or equivalent certificate.

So, it will be better for you if you pursue 10+2 and then apply for any bachelor degree course from any university.
27th September 2017, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

As per my advice, This BPP course should be stop immediately. IGNOU is making fool to the student because if the certificate is not equivalent 2 then what is use of graduation certificate.
27th September 2017, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

As per my advice, This BPP course should be stop immediately. IGNOU is making fool to the student because if the certificate is not equivalent 2 then what is use of graduation certificate.
6th March 2018, 04:06 AM
Unregistered

After completing BPP course from ignou and after that BA course from ignou will i be validated to appear departmental exams or upgrading exams in Indian Railways
30th May 2018, 04:51 AM
Unregistered

After doing Bpp course if we go for bachelor's degree then for how many years the bachelor degree we have to study.How fees does they take for the bachelor degree.say the fees in Oman I rials
7th July 2018, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

My question is that, after bpp and BDP from IGNOU completed, can I apply class xii and matric passed govt job ?
18th September 2019, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Currently i am facing problem while joining a company, they are not willing to accept BPP certificate as it is not equivalent to 10 2. They made us fool and now i am facing problem
9th July 2020, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

I passed b.p.p from ignou .then i completed B.A from this university. Can i get promotion in bihar gov. Job ?
16th August 2020, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Is 10 2 valid after Graduation from ignou via BPP for govt job
25th August 2020, 03:48 AM
Unregistered

Sir/ Madam, My Class 12 percentage is third division. Can I do improvement examination in BPP ignou ?
15th February 2021, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

I completed my bpp in tnou can I do degree in other universities
13th June 2021, 07:02 PM
Afreen0786

This Course introduce for those candidates who wish to pursue higher degree course.

But This BPP Course Not Equivalent for 10+2

It's Valid for Admission to IGNOU's Non Formal Streams Like BA,BCom,etc

You Are Not Eligible For Govt Jobs Since You Don't Have 10+2 Or Equivalent Certificate

So,lt will Be Better For You,If You pursue 10+2 and Then Apply For Govt./ State Level Jobs.
22nd June 2021, 12:55 PM
Mamatha97
Junior Member+

BPP course from IGNOU is Bachelor's preperatory programme. This course has been introduced by IGNOU for those candidates who wish to pursue higher degree but do not have 10+2 certificate or various reasons. It valid for admission to IGNOU's non formal stream of BA/B.Com etc.

So, if the eligibility of the job is to have a graduation degree then you will be eligible since the preparatory course or 10+2 certificate is not much of importance however if the eligibility is 10+2+3 educational qualification then you are not eligible since then you do not have a 10+2 or equivalent certificate.

So, it will be better for you if you pursue 10+2 and then apply for any Bachelor degree course from any university.
29th January 2022, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
currently i am facing problem while joining a company, they are not willing to accept bpp certificate as it is not equivalent to 10 2. They made us fool and now i am facing problem
i had file a petition in delhi high court for seeking direction to ignou to validate bpp as per 12th. Pls send me your advice and details so we can put further
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?