11th September 2020, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Whether a gap of 2 years affect in Bachelor's admission in the USA for a Diploma student?

Hello, I have completed my 10th and 12th and I took a gap of 2 years and joined my family business. I have started Diploma in Mechatronics Engineering in Ganpat University. I am planning to do Bachelor's in Mechatronics in USA. Can I get admission in USA after completing Diploma? I have a very poor academic results in 12th but I have 10 out of 10 CGPA in my Diploma till 2nd year. Can a 2 years gap affect to get admission in the USA?

19th September 2020, 12:18 AM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Whether a gap of 2 years affect in Bachelor's admission in the USA for a Diploma student?

Student must have equivalent bachelor's degree with an average GPA of 2.75 and above.
Most U.S. colleges and universities require admissions tests in order to gain entrance into their programs like SAT, ACT, GRE, MCAT, LSAT, TOEFL, IELTS.You must have valid score card
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?