21st January 2018, 07:26 PM
anotherregistration

Whether graduation from distance education is accepted for applying for Bank Probationary Officer exams or not?

I have completed my graduation via distance mode from Fakir Mohan University. Am I eligible for the bank Probationary Officer exams? Or it mandatory to have graduation from a regular university?

Related Questions:
23rd January 2018, 07:55 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether graduation from distance education is accepted for applying for Bank Probationary Officer exams or not?

Yes, degree from a recognised university is valid to appear for various entrance examination.

So, you are eligible to appear for PO and other entrance examination. The common eligibility to appear for IBPS PO, SBI PO is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree.

The age limit varies with different examination. It is mandatory to qualify in all the stages of examination for final selection.

It is not mandatory to have degree from a regular university.

For more detail regarding the examination visit at www.ibps.in or www.sbi.co.in.
26th January 2018, 03:05 PM
nishanth60

Default Re: Whether graduation from distance education is accepted for applying for Bank Probationary Officer exams or not?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for bank PO exams as you have completed your Graduation.
Bank PO examinations are conducted by IBPS and SBI separately. IBPS conducts written test and interview process to recruit the candidates for Government sector banks and Regional Rural Banks & SBI conducts recruitment process of its own.
And the educational qualification required to apply for these bank PO exams is Graduation in any discipline from UGC recognised college or institution.
And the age limit to apply for these exams is 21-30 years and the age relaxations are as per Reserve Bank of India rules and regulations.
And the selection procedure of Bank PO post is preliminary exam, main exam and group discussion/personal interview.
And written test is conducted in five sections namely Quantitative aptitude, Reasoning ability, English language knowledge, General awareness with special reference to banking industry, Computer awareness.
For further information please visit www.sbi.co.in and www.ibps.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?