4th February 2017, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Whether mark sheet has to be attached along with VITEEE 2017 application?

I bought viteee application form by paying Rs.950. I don't know that whether I have to affix 12th mark sheet with form and send form with DD? I am also pay application form fee.

5th February 2017, 04:52 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Whether mark sheet has to be attached along with VITEEE 2017 application?

Vellore Institute of Technology is one of the reputed colleges in India. You have bought the application form by paying Rs. 900 and about to fill the application form of VITEEE.

>>No, you don’t have to affix 12th mark sheet with form along with Demand Draft and application form. You have to just fill the application form and then send it VIT office of Admission through registered post or Speed Post so that it will be reached before the last date.

>>The documents will be checked at the time of counseling and submitted at the time of admission. You don’t have to send at the time of filling the application form.

**If you want to know about the address where application form has to be sent or any other details then you can go through the detailed brochure of VITEEE in below attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf VITEEE-InformationBrochure-9729.pdf(1.28 MB, 37 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?