19th April 2017, 11:30 AM
pappysharmi

Whether my Children belong to OBC Non creamy layer if my annual income is 4,50,000?

Respected Sir, My husband is working as a Sales Officer (Private) and I am working as an Assistant Professor in a Private Institution. My annual income is Rs 4,50,000 so we are under OBC list. I want to know whether my Children belong to OBC Non creamy layer if my annual income is 4,50,000? Please answer as soon as possible.

19th April 2017, 07:02 PM
Srinivasaraovk
Member+

Default Re: Whether my Children belong to OBC Non creamy layer if my annual income is 4,50,000?

At present Income of Parents is not the deciding factor for Caste. No such rules were in force by the government. If father belongs to OBC community automatically his son/daughter will come under OBC category. For this you need to get a Caste Certificate (either temporary/permanent) from local MRO office. For this you need to submit few documents which shows that you belongs to OBC community. In my view try to get Permanent OBC certificate in your child name which will be helpful to their children also.
At present based on your salary Government is deciding for which ration card you are eligible not for the Caste.

20th April 2017, 12:27 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Whether my Children belong to OBC Non creamy layer if my annual income is 4,50,000?

Candidates who belongs to OBC caste whose family income is less than 6 lakhs per annum are considered to be OBC non creamy layer. You didn't mentioned your husband income. If total family income is less than 6 lakhs then your children belongs to OBC non creamy layer. Thanks

10th February 2018, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

OBC candidates get benefit to get job like age relaxation ,selection etc.when they come under creamy layer what type of benefit they miss?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?