30th March 2017, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Whether a person turning 15 years in February is eligible to appear for class 10th CBSE Board exam?

Respected Sir, I will be turning 15 years old in February so I want to know whether a person turning 15 years in February is eligible to appear for class 10th CBSE Board exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

8th April 2017, 06:21 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a person turning 15 years in February is eligible to appear for class 10th CBSE Board exam?

Being turning 15 years in February you are certainly eligible for appearing in CBSE Class 10th board examination ( All India Secondary School Examination ) as for appearing in the same examination the minimum age requirement is 14 years by the 1st October of that year in which student is appearing his/her Class 10th.

For details related to FAQs regarding AISSE you can refer to the official link of CBSE i.e; www.cbse.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?