2nd August 2018, 04:42 AM
Ujjwal kumar paswan

Whether Supplementary 12th Marksheet is acceptable for Government jobs?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to get Government job. I have completed my 12th through Supplementary. So, I would like to know that my Supplementary marksheet is acceptable to apply in Government jobs?

2nd January 2023, 10:59 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Whether Supplementary 12th Marksheet is acceptable for Government jobs?

This will totally depend on the job which you wish to secure as different jobs have different criteria some require you to have a certain criteria and score certain marks in your graduation or throughout your studes
There are also some job opportunity in various government sector that allow candidates to work even if you have multiple attempts in any point of your education, some may even require you to score or sit for a particular exam or undergo some training for some time in order to be eligible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?