8th February 2020, 04:08 PM
Patel krunal r

Who all are eligible for joining NSG Commando and how to apply?

I am Krunal Patel and I am from Baroda. I have studied till 10th and my height is 176 cm, chest 82 cm. Am I eligible to join National Security Guard - NSG Commando? If yes, then how? Is there any entrance? Or, how can we apply directly? What are the other entry criteria?

9th February 2020, 11:37 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Who all are eligible for joining NSG Commando and how to apply?

To join NSG:

Decide what rank of function you want to achieve in the NSG. You can join other special action group or special Rangers group.

Check if you made all the application criteria. Such as age service experience, education and physical and health standards.

Submit a complete medical exam which will include a physical and psychological evaluation give the document that you will be given after you complete the exam. You will need this when you will apply for the national security guard training program.

Apply for International Security Guard training program in Manesar which is near Delhi. There are a number of different courses in the program such as bomb disposal course etc.
Check the NSG website for information about accommodations schedules and fees regarding the training program.

Apply to become an official member of the national security guard and fill out the application form and pay the required fee. Prepare the documents that prove you have completed the training served in the army or another recognisable government service and pass the medical exam. Then send the complete documentation to the NSG headquarters in Mehram Nagar, New Delhi.

Wait for the confirmation from the national security guard office.

Additional preparations for the training programs a sports activities, gym classes and marital arts lessons are highly recommended.

Qualification:
You should be working in any one of the following departments:

- ITBP

-BSF

-SSB

-CISF

-CRFP

-High Grade Officers in Army
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?