25th November 2011, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

In whose favor the demand draft is to be drawn for AIEEE application?

please tell me to whom favor demand draft to be drawn for aieee application

26th November 2011, 07:31 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In whose favor the demand draft is to be drawn for AIEEE application?

Hi Dear

AIEEE application fee in favour of

"Secretary Central Board of Secondary Education,Delhi”, payable at Delhi"

Address send the application form:-

The Assistant Secretary (AIEEE Unit),
Central Board of Secondary Education,
PS 1-2, Institutional Area,
IP Extension,Patparganj,
Delhi 110 092
26th November 2011, 07:37 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: In whose favor the demand draft is to be drawn for AIEEE application?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
In whose favor the demand draft is to be drawn for AIEEE application?

According to the AIEEE-2012 Information Bronchure "The Demand Draft should be in favour of SECRETARY,CBSE PAYABLE AT DELHI/NEW DELHI only." The demand draft payable other than Delhi/New Delhi will not be accepted and the candidature will be rejected.

Please read the full Information Bronchure before filling and sending your application .I had attached the bronchure .You can download it from my attachement .

For any other information about AIEEE-2012 , please visit the official website -http://www.aieee.nic.in

Important Dates about AIEEE 2012

With Regards
ravik1214
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AIEEE 2012 Information Brochure.pdf(389.4 KB, 58 views)
26th November 2011, 07:43 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In whose favor the demand draft is to be drawn for AIEEE application?

Quote:
Dear friend,

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AIEEE:-

1.The candidate must have passed their 10+2 examinations or its equivalent degree from a recognized board with physics ,chemistry and mathematics.

2. You must score 60% above in 12 th.(for SC/ST- 40%)

If you fulfill the above criteria then you are eligible for AIEEE.

AGE CRITERIA:-

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.

AIEEE EXAM SCHEDULE:-

Date of AIEEE 2012 Examination (Offline) ----- 29.04.2012

Dates of AIEEE 2012 Online Examination ----- 07-05-2012 to 26-05-2012

Last Date of receipt Application form ----- 05.01.2012

Date of dispatch of AIEEE 2012 Admit Card ----- 10.03.2012 to 31.03.2012

Declaration of AIEEE 2012 Results ----- On or before 15.06.2012

NOTE-

Demand draft which should be drawn in favour of the Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi drawn in any National Bank payable at Delhi.

Write your name, address, registration no(as given on confirmation page) and course opted on the back of the demand draft.

All the best.
26th November 2011, 09:36 AM
Yasir yousf

In favour of secretary,cbse payable at delhi
26th November 2011, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

it will be in the favour of CBSE DELHi..
26th November 2011, 12:45 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

From this year,AIEEE exam application should apply through online process only.So their is no requirement of Demand draft/Che ques.

AIEEE stands for All India Engineering Entrance Examination.This exam is conducted by top engineering colleges to intake qualified students for graduation course.

Eligibility criteria for AIEEE exam:
>>You should have complete 12th class with PCM/Arts stream from a recognized university.
>>If you are appearing to final exam of 12th class of above mentioned course can also appear for AIEEE exam.

Cost of application Form:
Fees for offline examination:
>>If you belong to General category/OBC category and chooses only one course i.e B.Tech/B.Arch then cost will be Rs.800/-
>>If you belong to SC/ST/PD category and chooses only one course i.e B.Tech/B.Arch then cost will be Rs.400/-
>>If you belong to General category/OBC category and chooses both course i.e B.Tech & B.Arch then cost will be Rs.1400/-
>>If you belong to SC/ST/PD category and chooses both i.e B.Tech & B.Arch then cost will be Rs.700/-

Fees for online examination:
>>If you belong to General category/OBC category and chooses only one course i.e B.Tech/B.Arch then cost will be Rs.500/-
>>If you belong to SC/ST/PD category and chooses only one course i.e B.Tech/B.Arch then cost will be Rs.250/-
>>If you belong to General category/OBC category and chooses both course i.e B.Tech & B.Arch then cost will be Rs.1100/-
>>If you belong to SC/ST/PD category and chooses both i.e B.Tech & B.Arch then cost will be Rs.550/-

Important dates for AIEEE-2012 exam:
Last date to apply the application form is 31st Dec 2012.
Exam will held 29th April 2012 (Offline mode)
Exam will held from 7th May 2012 to 26th May 2012 (Online mode)

You can apply the application form online by click below mentioned link.And you can the pay the amount by enter your Debit/Credit card number.

http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2012/aieee/...struction.aspx
26th November 2011, 01:08 PM
nida shakeel

Draft will be made in favour of Secratary,C.B.S.E payable at New Delhi.
8th December 2011, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

payable at which branch of new delhi?
8th December 2011, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

where the demand draft & the filled form will sent
9th December 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee of examination of aieee for general catagory?
10th December 2011, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee of examination of aieee for general category of girls?
11th December 2011, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

my cast is obc. witch amount of demand draft i drawn before fill form of aiee plz tell me
11th December 2011, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee regarding aiee for general category girls
13th December 2011, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

my cast is obc. witch bank & amount of demand draft i drawn before fill form of aieee plz tell me
13th December 2011, 12:22 PM
jayparikh

Smile Re: In whose favor the demand draft is to be drawn for AIEEE application?

Quote:
Hi friend,

your application should be in favor of

"Secretary Central Board of Secondary Education,Delhi”, payable at Delhi".

For any other query related to any exam do post here with details,so we can help you out.

Best of luck

regards.
13th December 2011, 01:25 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
AIEEE is conducted every year. The last date for applying for the exam is december 31st 2011. The exam is to be held in the month of april.
The aspirant need to take a demand draft of rupees 650 in case of general and bc category. For sc and st aspirant the amount of 350 need to be taken . The aspirant need to attach a demand draft taken in favor of secretary,
central board of secondary education,
delhi.
The aspirant need to write the registration and address on the back of the demand draft. The demand draft is to be sent to the address.
Assistant secretary,
ps 1-2, institutional area,
ip extension,
new Delhi- 110092.
13th December 2011, 01:48 PM
tejesh_09

AIEEE- ALL INDIA ENGINEERING ENTRANCE EXAMINATION conducted by CBSE every year for admission in to B.Tech and B.Arch. courses in various top engineering college in India.

The application for AIEEE can only be made through on line by by filling the form and payment of exam fee either through on line or by bank draft.

The bank draft shall be in favour of "SECRETARY, CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION" drawn in any nationalised bank and payable at DELHI.
15th December 2011, 11:36 PM
abhisek.sonu

Quote:
Dear friend,

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AIEEE:-

1.The candidate must have passed their 10+2 examinations or its equivalent degree from a recognized board with physics ,chemistry and mathematics.

2. You must score 60% above in 12 th.(for SC/ST- 40%)

If you fulfill the above criteria then you are eligible for AIEEE.

AGE CRITERIA:-

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.

AIEEE EXAM SCHEDULE:-

Date of AIEEE 2012 Examination (Offline) ----- 29.04.2012

Dates of AIEEE 2012 Online Examination ----- 07-05-2012 to 26-05-2012

Last Date of receipt Application form ----- 05.01.2012

Date of dispatch of AIEEE 2012 Admit Card ----- 10.03.2012 to 31.03.2012

Declaration of AIEEE 2012 Results ----- On or before 15.06.2012

NOTE-

Demand draft which should be drawn in favour of the Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi drawn in any National Bank payable at Delhi.

Write your name, address, registration no(as given on confirmation page) and course opted on the back of the demand draft.

All the best.
26th December 2011, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

what is the AMOUNT of D.D. FOR SC in aieee exam?
24th February 2012, 10:08 AM
drurv

AIEEE is conducted every year. The last date for applying for the exam is december 31st 2011. The exam is to be held in the month of april.
The aspirant need to take a demand draft of rupees 650 in case of general and bc category. For sc and st aspirant the amount of 350 need to be taken . The aspirant need to attach a demand draft taken in favor of secretary,
central board of secondary education,
delhi.
The aspirant need to write the registration and address on the back of the demand draft. The demand draft is to be sent to the address.
Assistant secretary,
ps 1-2, institutional area.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?