28th October 2020, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Why BTech students get more job opportunities than BSc students?

Hi friends, I just want to know why the BTech students get more job then the BSc students? I am a BSc student and I have heard that BTech students get more job opportunities than BSc students. I want to know, why?

30th November 2021, 01:39 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why BTech students get more job opportunities than BSc students?

The reason why B.Tech degree course have better job opportunities as compared to a general B.Sc. degree course is because B.Tech degree course is a professional degree course whose curriculum is designed in specialized field as per the professional requirement of industries in that field while B.Sc. degree courses curriculum are designed in more general way which is inclined towards students interested in higher studies and research field.

But, if you acquaint yourself with additional skills (irrespective of your degree) as per the corporate and industry requirements then also you will have better job opportunities as skills are always recognised and respected. So, do not worry much about the job opportunities after B.Sc. degree or any other degree rather focus on acquiring skills as per the market requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?