24th August 2011, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Why do the Board provide booklets? They should provide some bigger space after the question or remove the booklets

student of (10)
S.R.R.S K.W.T (E.M) school raichur

respected sir/madam

I am the student of S.R.R.S K.W.T. (E.M.) was asking you the question about board exam

I have a complent about the board that why the board is providing the booklets how we habe to write the exam in that only little space i request you to provid some big space after the question or remove the booklets

Thanking yoy, student

10th June 2017, 09:25 PM
civilian123

Thumbs up Re: Why do the Board provide booklets? They should provide some bigger space after the question or remove the booklets

Hi,

Booklets replaced the sheets because after the exams, answer sheets are taken for valuation purpose for far away places. At that time some papers used to miss due to improper tagging of the sheets. So to avoid this booklets was introduced.
Proper spacing are provided in the booklet depending upon the marks allotted to the questions.

Good Luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?