30th August 2011, 09:12 PM
t ashwini

Is there any exam be conducted for taking admission in Ph.D course in Germany? I am M.Pharma student and want to do Ph.D from Germany.

hello sir, i m ashwini thokale a m. pharm student 1st semester. i want 2 do phd. in germany after my m. pharm. plz guide me for the same.
1. do we hav to exam giv any entrance 4 dat?
2. do hav to exam learn german language 4 dat?
3. how to find a guide there?

10th June 2017, 09:38 PM
civilian123

Thumbs up Re: Is there any exam be conducted for taking admission in Ph.D course in Germany? I am M.Pharma student and want to do Ph.D from Germany.

Hi,
1) yes, you have take English language proficiency test like TOEFL or IELTS.

2) No,Germany offers numerous PhD programmes with English as the medium of instruction & you can submit thesis in English.

3) Depending on the score in IELTS or TOEFL, select the college. Contact the professor through mail. Communicate information about your background, academic performance and academic goals.

Good Luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?