1st December 2010, 03:36 PM
karizmatic

Why is Indian BDS(Dentistry) not valid in foreign countries? What are the various job opportunities?

why is indian BDS (dentistry) not valid in foriegn countries?wat r da various job oppurtunities abroad?

18th July 2011, 12:48 AM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Default Re: Why is Indian BDS(Dentistry) not valid in foreign countries? What are the various job opportunities?

hai friend,
Do the work in your native country. You can keep clinic centre in home town. No need to go to Abroad. You can work in any hospitals near by .
All the best
20th July 2011, 12:58 PM
nick143

Default Re: Why is Indian BDS(Dentistry) not valid in foreign countries? What are the various job opportunities?

It is wrong that Indian BDS is not valid abroad, in fact INdian dentists are more successful abroad.

But first of all you will have to qualify the exam to get certified, for the country you want to work in...
5th August 2011, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

im b.d.s. And i wish to go canada/abroad
8th September 2011, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

WHAT ARE APPROXIMATE FEES TO STUDY DDS IN USA AFTER COMPLETING BDS IN INDIA?
11th December 2011, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

what are the diploma courses available in uk, which i can do after my bds in india?
15th February 2012, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

am bds i want to job in saudi arbia
31st March 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

i m bds from india i want to join dental hospital in australia is it possible without clearing adc or there is other way so that i can apply for the job.
9th April 2012, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

i am bds, am like to work in singapore. pls tell me the process to join in singapore hospitals
12th December 2012, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Why bams is better than bds
18th December 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

I m a dentist and i want to do job in gulf country.what is the opportunities there?
28th August 2013, 03:17 AM
Unregistered

Is indian dentistry valid in newzeland? Can i practice dentistry there?
28th August 2013, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Is indian dentistry valid in newzeland?can i start private practice there
28th September 2013, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is indian dentistry valid in newzeland? Can i practice dentistry there?
No it's not valid to practice,or start your own ,both Australia and newzealand follows same rules
13th December 2013, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

i finish my BDS and now working in india . i want know how to apply the Singapore dental counil exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?