9th November 2010, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Is BDS degree valid in Singapore? Which exams are conducted?

Bds degree is valid insingapore?what exam they conduct,iwant full details

Related Questions:
  1. Is Indian Degree valid to practice BDS degree in Singapore?
  2. Chances of practicing in Singapore after passing BDS degree in India? Is it necessary to answer any test in Singapore?
  3. Should I have to do any course for getting job in Singapore if completed BDS and having 13 years of Clinical experience?
  4. Procedure to study BDS in Singapore for 11th student?
  5. Is Indian Hospital Management Degree valid in US, UK, Australia, NewZealand, Singalore?
  6. Procedure to get admission in National University of Singapore to study BDS? Total cost to study BDS in Singapore?
  7. Details to pursue BDS course from Singapore?
  8. BDS qualified from Bangaluru who is living in UK can practice in Singapore? -- [New]
  9. Is there any entrance exam for practicing in singapore after BDS? Eligibility for applying in Singapore?
  10. As a Dentist what should I do to work in Singapore? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it possible to do internship in Singapore after completing BDS from Bangladesh? Procedure for dental practice in Singapore?
  12. BDS from India or abroad which is better?
  13. Validation of BDS degree in INDIA done from Nepal?
  14. How to join MDS in Singapore or Newzealand after BDS in India? What would be the fee structure?
  15. Qualifying exams that I have to appear in order to practice in Singapore? i have completed BDS from India and currently practising in India for last 3 years
  16. Is it suitable to study post graduation Abroad? Indian BDS degree is valid?
  17. Can I do Master degree in Singapore with second class grades? Requirements for master degree in Singapore?
  18. Is Indian BDS degree valid in USE and other gulf countries? Licence is necessary for working as Dentist?
8th August 2011, 11:43 PM
oli12

Default Re: Is BDS degree valid in Singapore? Which exams are conducted?

hi,

I am sorry to say but BDS degree alone is not valid in singapore.You may have to write an exam for your post graduation.
24th May 2014, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is BDS degree valid in Singapore? Which exams are conducted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by oli12 View Post
hi,

I am sorry to say but BDS degree alone is not valid in singapore.You may have to write an exam for your post graduation.
What kind of exam have to be give for a bds job??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?