25th June 2012, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Will B.ech Biotech help me to get a good salaried job? What is the scope in it? Best colleges for B.Tech Biotech in India?

will b.tech biotech help me in getting a good salary job?what is the scope in it? And which is the best colleges for b.tech biotech in india.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better between BSc Biotech and B.Tech Biotech? What is the job scope in both?
  2. What are the job oppurtunities available in Btech biotechnology sream?
  3. Which are some of the good salaried jobs after B.Tech Biotech? What are the options available apart form M.Tech?
  4. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?
  5. Scope in Biotech and Genetic Engineering in India, Europe, Germany, France, UK? What can I do after Biotech?
  6. Should I go for MBBS or Biotech? Is there any scope for Biotech in india?
  7. Where can I get a job after completing B.Tech in Biotech? How much salary will I get?
  8. How to take admission in B.Tech Biotech? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Biotech in Delhi?
  9. How to do B..Tech Biotech for industrial training?
  10. Which exams to give after 12th to get into Biotech Colleges? Best biotech colleges in Karnataka and India?
  11. Will B.Tech Biotech help me in getting a good salary job? What is the scope in it?
  12. Job opportunities in abroad after M.Tech. in biotechnology with good research experience?
  13. Can I do M.Tech in Biotech having completed B.Sc in Biotech? Information regarding the colleges offering M.Tech Biotech in India?
  14. Comparison between Biotech and B.Pharma? -- [New]
  15. Scope of doing Biotechnology in India? Job opportunities after M.Sc Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I take biotech as a compulsory subject after completing B.Tech Biotech
  17. Can I opt for B.Sc(biotech) after applying for B.Sc inrie? Which course is more preferable in context of good job opportunities?
  18. Top colleges for MSc Biotech course?
8th April 2013, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will B.ech Biotech help me to get a good salaried job? What is the scope in it? Best colleges for B.Tech Biotech in India?

what kind of job will I get after completing biotechnology course?
Is there any scope for this course?
9th April 2013, 03:41 PM
being aman

Default Re: Will B.ech Biotech help me to get a good salaried job? What is the scope in it? Best colleges for B.Tech Biotech in India?

The average starting salary in biotech field is around 10-12k

It can increase if you do your degree from reputed institutes.

Some of the places which have good name in the field of LIfesciences/Biotech are:

IITs

Jadavpur University

BHU

BITS

NITs,

Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore

IIsc

IISER

Delhi University
5th July 2013, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

what about doing b.tech frm gb pant university pantnagar.nd jobs with high salary..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?