15th May 2019, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Will bridging in Chemistry and Biology help me to pursue Diploma in Dental Technology?

I sat for my KCSE last year and I got mean grade of C stand with C+ in English C in Kiswahil,i B- in Geography, D+ in Biology, D+ in Mathematics, B- in Cre, C- in Agriculture and D+ in Chemistry and I bridged Biology and Chemistry.

22nd May 2019, 09:54 PM
LegendKiller99

Default Re: Will bridging in Chemistry and Biology help me to pursue Diploma in Dental Technology?

Following Requirements are necessary to pursue diploma in dental technology:

<>10+2 or higher secondary examination with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks with subjects such as physics, chemistry and biology from a recognized university.

<>Some Institutes conduct an entrance examination for admission to this diploma course whereas in some colleges, admissions are based on merit basis.
7th October 2020, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will bridging in Chemistry and Biology help me to pursue Diploma in Dental Technology?

With a mean grade of C, C- in biology,D in mathematics,C in both languages (kiswahili and English).. and D in chemistry.. can I qualify to do diploma in clinical medicine??.. or which diploma is the best for me?..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?