1st August 2018, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

Will a general merit student get scholarship if income is below 2 lakh??

I'm a general merit student & my family income is less than 2 lakh, is it possible that I can get the scholarship because many are saying it's possible so please help me out

Related Questions:
  1. Which scholarship can I apply for being a candidate of General category and family income of more than Rs. 2 lakh?
  2. Detailed information about scholarship provided by Ratan Tata Trust to B.Sc(Pharmacy) 2nd year student?
  3. Can I get any scholarship if I scored 73.50% in 1st year of Pharmacy? Information about Ratan Tata Trust Scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of scholarship for SC candidate whose father's income is 8 lakh
  5. Can I get scholarship for further education if expecting 9.6 CGPA in 10th being a BC-B student having below 1 Lac family income per annum?
  6. How and where to get MBBS Scholarship based on merit and family's annual income?
  7. Possibility to get an scholarship in a degree course for a government employee son whose income is 7.42 lakh and belongs to OBC?
  8. Can we get merit scholarship without showing the income certificate?
  9. What is the requirement to apply for EBC scholarship?
  10. Scholarship for MBA candidate whose family income is less than Rs. 1 Lacs?
  11. Am I eligible for Education Loan if my family income is below 1 lakh?
  12. Scholarships available for a candidate with 98.4% in 12th ISC?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for Ratan Tata Scholarship if secured 81.50% in Diploma being a B.Tech 2nd year student?
  14. What is the annual income limit for scholarship eligibility?
  15. Can I get reimbursement in fee again to study in M.Tech if pursuing MCA final year?
  16. Scholarships available for an OC girl candidate with 92% in MBBS 1st year?
  17. Financial assistance to continue B.Tech education?
  18. Scholarship to study in UG program in FDDI, Noida If father's annual income is less than 1 lakh?
2nd August 2018, 08:27 PM
DeepanshuVerma

Default Re: Will a general merit student get scholarship if income is below 2 lakh??

Yes it is applicable , there are two ways -one is that you show that you are meritourious student and have good academic record and other that you shoow income certificate pertaining to below 2 lakh. There are many scholarship which are funded by institute and government which are ment for students belonging to poor families.
18th August 2020, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will a general merit student get scholarship if income is below 2 lakh??

scholarship for FDDI student sc categories fathers income 25,000 thousands
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?