29th September 2016, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I study in Australia after completing 12th class with 54% in Scince stream?

Sir I have completed my 12 class with 54% in Science stream. I want to go to Autralia for my further studies. Can you please tell me am I eligible for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream should i select after scoring 6.4 CGPA in Class 11?
  2. Can I apply for study in Australia after completing my 12th from NIOS India?
  3. List of courses and colleges to study in Australia? Cost to get study visa? -- [New]
  4. Is it possible to pursue M.Sc IT after completing class 12th with Commerce stream?
  5. What kind of jobs will I get after doing B.Arch?
  6. Am I eligible to study MBBS course in Australia if got 60% marks in 12th?
  7. Can I apply for study visa to study degree course at Australia if got 56.5% in 12th? Which course will better for me?
  8. Is it possible to study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 5 Bands in Writing?
  9. Can I become Journalist after 12th with Science stream Or should we opt Commerce or Arts stream in 12th?
  10. Which Bank courses are available after completing class 12th with Arts stream?
  11. Is it possible to pursue B.Sc Agriculture after completing class 12th with Arts stream? Which short term courses are available in Agriculture Field?
  12. Can I study in Australia after 12th? Percentage required to be qualified? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc after completing class 12th in Vocational stream?
  14. How can I study further in Australia after completing 10th?
  15. What are the career options except engineering? Details about the information of ISRO test?
  16. Is it possible to join NDA after completing class 12th with Commerce stream?
  17. Can Arts stream student study Fashion Designing in Australia?
  18. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Arts stream?
18th August 2020, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study in Australia after completing 12th class with 54% in Scince stream?

i have completed my 12th classwith 54% in science stream. I want to go to Australia for my further study. My Ielts score is Reading 7, listening 6, writing 5 and speaking 5.5. Can you please tell me am i eligible for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?