30th January 2012, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Will it be a good option to do PG in Automobile Engineering after passing chemical engineering?

Dear sir,
i am chemical engg graduate and am thinking of doing a pg in automobile engg will it be viable for me to do so having a btech in chemical engg.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is best field in polytechnic to earn more money in future? -- [New]
  2. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career?
  3. Is it a good option to go for masters in Chemical Engineering after computer engineering?
  4. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University?
  5. Any scope of chemical engineering in India? What is the salary of fresh chemical engineer?
  6. Best stream to study among Mechanical, Computer, Electronics & Communication, Civil, Chemical and Automobile in Diploma in Engineering course?
  7. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join?
  8. List of streams available to study in B.Tech
  9. What should I learn within mechanical or automobile engineering after passing diploma in automobile engineering?
  10. Which are the good colleges for Automobile Engineering in India? Difference between Automotive Engineering and Automobile Engineering?
  11. Which are the field related to Automobile except Automobile Engineering?
  12. How to join MS in Automobile Engineering in germany?
  13. What should I choose between Chemical and Metallurgy Engineering in NIT Warangal and Civil Engineering in JNTU Hyderabad? Do these courses offer good salaries?
  14. Is chemical engineering good? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
  16. Is Automobile Engineering best option?
  17. List of branches in diploma which are in demand?
  18. What course should I prefer for Bachelor degree?
27th November 2012, 05:32 PM
hibernate
Member+

Default Re: Will it be a good option to do PG in Automobile Engineering after passing chemical engineering?

hi,

Its better option for doing pg in Automobile Engineering because with automobile

engineering has a good future and good life

thanking you
regards

venki

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?