12th October 2014, 12:18 PM
Anandha raj.k

Will I be able to do M.Tech after completing BSc, B.Ed?

I have completed B.sc B.Ed then i will do m.tech

19th October 2014, 09:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be able to do M.Tech after completing BSc, B.Ed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anandha raj.k View Post
I have completed B.sc B.Ed then i will do m.tech
I am really sorry to stated that you are not eligible for M.Tech course after completing B.Sc and B.Ed course. You must have completed B.E or B.Tech course to be eligible for M.Tech course.

M.Tech Eligibility Criteria:-
  • Applicant should have completed B.Tech, MCA or MSc in the any of the areas of engineering from recognized university.
  • Most of the institutes required at least 60% marks in the qualifying exam to accept the application.
  • Applicant must have appeared and qualified in GATE entrance exam to get admission in M. Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?