27th February 2012, 07:40 PM
SONIYA ATODARIA

Will I be able to score in GATE if I only concentrate on electrical circuit and electronics side?

hello
if i am concentrating on only electrical circuitand electronics side am I able to
score in GATE.
Also is there any basic book which can help in solving problem related to network.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join ISRO after passing 12th?
  2. Which engineering college can I join for M.Tech in electrical engineering?
  3. How to prepare for GATE exam? I am doing final year electrical and electronics engineering
  4. Can I get any IITs or NITs after scoring 305 in GATE with 53% in Electrical and Electronics engineering?
  5. How to prepare for GATE? Tips and tricks to clear GATE? Which are the good study materials for electrical and electronics branch
  6. Is GATE score valid in Anna University? How much score is needed?
  7. Can I get admission in college of engineering after scoring 45.33 marks in GATE in electrical and electronics
  8. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of GAIL Executive Trainee recruitment exam?
  9. Is there any written test available to get job in Power Grid Corporation India Ltd.? Qualification required for it?
  10. List of M.Tech colleges in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the syllabus for NTPC diploma trainee in EEE?
  12. Last year cutoff marks of BEL recruitment exam?
  13. Eligibility required to study in IIT Bhubaneswar for 2015 session? -- [New]
  14. How can I prepare to score good marks in GATE? Procedure to apply for GATE counselling?
  15. How can I become an electrical and electronics engineering?
  16. Will I get admission for M.Tech in government engineering college Kerala after scoring 365 in GATE, 26.67 marks in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  17. What subjects and concepts I have to focus on being a candidate of 2nd year ECE?
  18. Can I get into NIT or government college after scoring 29 marks, 306 score in GATE with electrical?
3rd May 2012, 10:38 AM
santhosh.kpv

Default Re: Will I be able to score in GATE if I only concentrate on electrical circuit and electronics side?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONIYA ATODARIA View Post
hello
if i am concentrating on only electrical circuitand electronics side am I able to
score in GATE.
Also is there any basic book which can help in solving problem related to network.
Dear student,

Network theory is also important topic.

And general Aptitude and Mathematics is also a major topics for all branches.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?