9th November 2019, 04:04 AM
Unregistered

Will I be considered for B.Tech lateral entry after Diploma with lateral entry?

Can I get admission directly in 2nd year of B.Tech through lateral entry scheme as I have joined Diploma directly in 2nd year via lateral entry scheme on the basis of Intermediate?

11th November 2019, 09:26 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be considered for B.Tech lateral entry after Diploma with lateral entry?

Yes, you will be considered for lateral entry in Bachelor of Technology after Diploma with lateral entry. LEET stands for Lateral Entry Entrance Test. To apply for this examination, candidates with diploma in engineering from a recognized institute with minimum of 60% marks can apply for this exam.

Depending upon your marks and rank in LEET exam, you will get admission in good engineering colleges for Bachelor of Technology course.
11th November 2019, 06:33 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be considered for B.Tech lateral entry after Diploma with lateral entry?

You are eligible to get admission in in the B.Tech course through the lateral entry.

Candidate passed diploma from a recognised institutions are eligible to get admission in the B.Tech course. You have to appear and qualify in the examination conducted by various institutions for admission in the course.

After qualifying in the examination become eligible for admission in 2nd year of the B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?