10th July 2011, 12:25 AM
antriksh gambhir

Will I be eligible for ISRO Exam pursuing my 5th semester of B.Tech?

im in btech 5 sem then when i will eligible for the exam of ISRO

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join Indian Navy being a candidate pursuing 5th semester of B.Tech course with an age of 22 years?
  2. How can I join ISRO being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in ECE?
  3. Should I have to appear in any exam to join ISRO after completing B.E.?
  4. Can I continue my B.Tech education if I join Indian Navy in 5th Semester of my B.Tech?
  5. Eligibility to appear in GATE for B.Tech 5th semester student? How can I find out the percentage of GATE scorecard?
  6. Internship Programs in Kerala which I am eligible being a candidate of pursuing 5th semester of Computer Science Engineering?
  7. How can I get a job in government sector after pursuing MCA 5th semester from SMU?
  8. When Should I appear in GRE if pursuing B.Tech(IT) 5th semester?
  9. When should I start coaching for GATE exam(5th or 7th semester)? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible for campus placements if I have 54.6% aggregate in B.Tech ECE 5th semester?
  11. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
  12. Will there be relaxation in TCS placement aggregate cutoff for the upcoming campus placements?
  13. How can I join ISRO after completing CSE? -- [New]
  14. What are the options available in training for me while doing B.Tech 5th semester?
  15. What are the options available for me in training while in B.Tech 5th semester?
  16. Am I eligible for ISRO Exam having secured 64% in one semester and above 70% in remaining semesters pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech ECE?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in ISRO for B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  18. Am I eligible to get internship in HAL while doing MCA 5th semester?
10th July 2011, 02:09 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be eligible for ISRO Exam pursuing my 5th semester of B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by antriksh gambhir View Post
im in btech 5 sem then when i will eligible for the exam of ISRO
dear friend,

Eligibility for Isro Exam 2011:

Education Qualification:
• BE/B.Tech or equivalent in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% (average of all semesters for which results are available).

Age Limit:
• 35 years (40 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 38 years for OBC candidates, Ex-serviceman and Persons with Disabilities[PWD] are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders).

For more details visit: www.isro.co.in

so after completion of your graduation you are eligible for ISRO.

all the best
10th July 2011, 04:44 PM
kritika@Hans

Default Re: Will I be eligible for ISRO Exam pursuing my 5th semester of B.Tech?

hello
friend
the minimum eligibility for isro is a master's degree with a minimum of 60% marks
since you have not even completed b.tech so i would suggest you to complete your post gradution also with good grades and then apply for isro..
best of luck
10th July 2011, 07:51 PM
tharikha.....

hiiiiiiiiiiiii................frnd!!!!!!!!!!!
Isro exams will be conducted in september.....and the syllabus for the exam is same as gate exam......
The eligibility of the xm is to complete the degree.....
so be prepared from now and attend the exam after completion of ua
b-tech....try to get more knowledge on ua core subjects it will help u in the entrance exam.....so all the best and start ua preperation from now onwards.....
10th July 2011, 09:38 PM
Uttam Nandi

Dear friend,
ISRO(Indian Space Research Organisation) is a very prestigious organisation which is responsible for research and space related work.
ISRO recruits engineers/scientists through entrance examination which eligibility criteria is as under
Eligibility Criteria:
Minimum qualification is B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering and Electronics Engineering with aggregate 65% marks. And age should be not more than 35 years.
You haven't mentioned in which branch you are doing B.Tech. If you are doing B.Tech any one of the above mentioned three branches, then you will be eligible to write the exam after completing B.Tech

For more details please refer to
http://www.isro.gov.in
Regards~
Uttam
10th July 2011, 11:49 PM
genius_911

since you are in 5th sem i.e. third year of b.tech., so you are not eligible for appearing into isro exams..
* firstly complete your graduation.
*also you must have a first class degree of your b.tech.,,i.e. an aggregate of minimum 65% is required.
23rd October 2011, 02:27 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

Isro exams will be conducted in september.....and the syllabus for the exam is same as gate exam......
The eligibility of the xm is to complete the degree.....
so be prepared from now and attend the exam after completion of ua
b-tech....try to get more knowledge on ua core subjects it will help u in the entrance exam.....so all the best and start ua preperation from now onwards.....
23rd October 2011, 02:54 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

ISRO(Indian Space Research Organisation) is a very prestigious organisation which is responsible for research and space related work.
ISRO recruits engineers/scientists through entrance examination which eligibility criteria is as under
Eligibility Criteria:
Minimum qualification is B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering and Electronics Engineering with aggregate 65% marks. And age should be not more than 35 years.
You haven't mentioned in which branch you are doing B.Tech. If you are doing B.Tech any one of the above mentioned three branches, then you will be eligible to write the exam after completing B.Tech

For more details please refer to
http://www.isro.gov.in
23rd October 2011, 06:42 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
ISRO recruits engineers for various posts every year the recruitment is usually in the month of march/april.
The academic background required for applying for the job are
1.The aspirant must have completed Bachelor degree in the field of Engineering in mechanical,electrical,or computer science.
2.The aspirant must have secured a aggregate of 65%.
3final year graduate can also apply.
3.The age limit for applying for the exam is 35% for a general category.
The aspirant can apply only online.The salary for the job is approximately Rs30,000
23rd February 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

sir, now i am doing B.E computer science 8 semester,cource will completed on epril month.when the ISRO exam will started?and also when i applied ISRO exam?
12th December 2012, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

i have to achieve in ma life n be very helpfull to india...can u pls say how to enter into isro??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?