5th October 2011, 08:38 PM
thillaisivam

Will I be eligible for recruitment as a sub inspector of police in Tamilnadu under the same category?

Sir I am a Pondicherry Domicile and also from the Community of Scheduled Caste, Whether I am eligible to attend the recruitment for Sub-Inspector of Police in TamilNadu under the Same Category.

28th February 2012, 02:56 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be eligible for recruitment as a sub inspector of police in Tamilnadu under the same category?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thillaisivam View Post
Sir I am a Pondicherry Domicile and also from the Community of Scheduled Caste, Whether I am eligible to attend the recruitment for Sub-Inspector of Police in TamilNadu under the Same Category.

To apply for the post of Sub Inspector in Tamil Nadu Police, candidate must be a graduate. The exam is conducted by Tamil Nadu Uniform Service Recruitment Board. The age limit to apply for the post varies in between 20 years to 28 years. The Physical standard required for the post are as follows:

Height - 170 cm for general
167 for Sc/St candidates

Chest - 81 cm. with 5 cm. expansion.

For complete information refer to the notification published from time to time on the official website of Tamil Nadu Uniform Service Recruitment Board.
28th February 2012, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be eligible for recruitment as a sub inspector of police in Tamilnadu under the same category?

I am serving Indian army ,so i attan to SI selection ,my qulipction BA . HISTORY OPEN UNIVERSITY,its a elegbal to SI selection,sir
25th March 2015, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

I have completed with 10 2 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering. My SI online application is successfulily done. If I eligible or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?