31st March 2011, 12:28 PM
the machine maker

Will I be eligible to study in Abroad(Germany) for MBA IT if I complete my BSc IT from Distance Education Institute(Sikkim Manipal University)?

If I complete BSC IT from distance education Institute(Sikkim Manipal University),Shall I be eligible to study in abroad(Germany)for MBA(IT)?Please Someone help me out!!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Government jobs after doing B.Sc through distance education from SMU? -- [New]
  2. Whether B.Com distance education students are eligible for sudying MBA or not?
  3. Will I be eligible to study in abroad (UK or Canada ) for MBA Entertainment/HRM after completion of B.Sc course?
  4. Name of the colleges for MSc Zoology correspondence course/ -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Names of the best institutes/universities for correspondence in MSc Zoology?
  6. How may I get details about Nearest study center from Kolkata for M.Phil-Ph.D through correspondence from Sikkim Manipal University after completing MBA in O.M?
  7. Am I eligible for BPSC exam after doing BSc IT from Sikkim Manipal University
  8. Am I eligible for IAS exam after passing diploma? If not then can I do MBA distance course?
  9. Can I complete BSc Biochemistry by any way through distance education?
  10. Is BSc IT from Sikkim Manipal valuable?
  11. Will I be eligible for MBA Hospitality management after completing my BSc Multimedia from annamalai university in distance education?
  12. Nearest study center from South Delhi for M.Phil-Ph.D distance learning from Sikkim Manipal University after MBA in HR?
  13. How can I get admission in M.Phil and Ph.D from Sikkim Manipal University in correspondence?
  14. How to do Ph.D after completing MBA in Operation Management from Sikkim Manipal University?
  15. Am I eligible for private bank job after doing MBA in finance through distance education from SMU?
  16. How to do MBA from Manipal university? Fee structure and procedure? Best universities for distance education?
  17. Admission procedure to study Distance PhD for MBA 4th semester student of Sikkim Manipal University?
  18. How to do M.Phil in PhD from distance education SMU after doing MBA in operations management?
6th June 2011, 01:24 AM
hitendra kumar malik

Thumbs up Re: Will I be eligible to study in Abroad(Germany) for MBA IT if I complete my BSc IT from Distance Education Institute(Sikkim Manipal University)?

yes my dear friend you are eligible if you have these things,,,,,

65% in your Bsc IT....
you have to pass TOFEL or IELTS....
and also you have to passed GRE to get admission in germany
for mba IT...

all the very best
10th November 2011, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be eligible to study in Abroad(Germany) for MBA IT if I complete my BSc IT from Distance Education Institute(Sikkim Manipal University)?

sir pls tell me i have done two year diploma in iti trade from distance study .pls tell me this diploma eligible for Canadian skilled worker for study points
14th December 2011, 01:01 PM
sravanthi.vysetty

Default Re: Will I be eligible to study in Abroad(Germany) for MBA IT if I complete my BSc IT from Distance Education Institute(Sikkim Manipal University)?

Hi,

Yes, you can get admission in Germany. You need to have graduation degree with atleast 70% of marks and also must have IELTS 6.

For further information visit www.mastersingermany.in or www.rajedu.com

Sravanthi.vysetty
CEO
Raj consultant Pvt Ltd
22nd January 2012, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

My BE aggregate is very low (53%),i have a decent TOFEL score(91) and work Experience of 2 Years.
I am looking for an MBA in Germany.
How do i go about it ?
9th October 2012, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

will i be eligible for studies in abroad (usa) in master's in (MLT) When i completed bmlt by distance education degree from nims university,jaipur
20th February 2013, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

i completed my bachelor degree from osmania university with a percentage of 50- 88 PERCENT will i be eligible to study abroad and i have one doubt that some countries are asking 19 years of study how can i get one nore year
20th February 2013, 05:56 PM
saurav011
Junior Member+

Arrow Re: Will I be eligible to study in Abroad(Germany) for MBA IT if I complete my BSc IT from Distance Education Institute(Sikkim Manipal University)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by the machine maker View Post
If I complete BSC IT from distance education Institute(Sikkim Manipal University),Shall I be eligible to study in abroad(Germany)for MBA(IT)?Please Someone help me out!!
Yes off course you are eligible to study in Germany. The main important thing is you have to clear TOFEL or IELTS exam with good bands and after that you can easilly apply for study in Germany.
20th February 2013, 11:15 PM
Beawar

Dear..

As far as Distance education is concerned you are fully eligible for the course as Sikkim Manipal university is a UGC recognized university and hence you can take admission on behalf of your degree. No matter in which mode you have cleared the degree and hence you are totally eligible on the basis of the degree to get admission in any of the college in Germany

Now lets talk about the admission process in Germany then you must have following things for admission :-

GMAT score
A valid TOEFL score
You have to clear the interview also

If you have this with you then you have to find a good university and after that you have to apply there. See there is no much difficulty in getting admission but i advice you to take admission through some consultancy to ease yourself as well as to be on the safer side regarding the various problems of admission process

Hope it will help

Cheers...!!!
30th July 2015, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

AM i eligible to apply for immigration to abroad on work basis if i have done any degree in pvt or correspondence. I want to become beautician and want to do B.A. in pvt. will I be eligible for visa after getting degree in pvt?
28th August 2015, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Will I be eligible to study in Abroad(UK or Canada) for MBA Entertainment /HRM. I had complete BSc Visual Communication from Distance Education Institute.(Bharathiar University, Coimbatore )?
26th December 2016, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

I have completed MBA healthcare from sikkim manipal university. What will be the language requirements for me to migrate to Germany.
4th January 2017, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

I have done b.sc fashion design from annamali university....will i be eligible for canada or australia for futher studies
18th September 2017, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Will I be eligible for job in Abroad(Germany) for restaurants manager if I complete my B.Sc in hotel management from Distance Education Institute(Sikkim Manipal University)?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?