31st January 2013, 10:55 AM
Ravi si.

Will I be eligible for TET after graduating?

I done Nursery Teacher Training (NTT), And not done Graduation, Could i eligible for TET (Teacher Entrance Test) ?

24th February 2014, 11:52 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Will I be eligible for TET after graduating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravi si. View Post
I done Nursery Teacher Training (NTT), And not done Graduation, Could i eligible for TET (Teacher Entrance Test) ?
No you're not eligible for TET Entrance examination. The applicant who are interested to apply for TET Entrance Examination then the candidate should be qualified in B.Ed course. without completing B.Ed course you're not eligible for TET Entrance Examination.

So, I suggest you to complete B.Ed course in order to apply for TET Entrance Examination.

TET stands for (Teachers Eligibility Test) and It's an State Level Entrance Examination conducted for the purpose to select teachers for state government schools.

Eligibility Criteria for TET Entrance Examination:-

►B.Ed course in concerned subject from any Institution or University of India with minimum 55% marks and the candidate who are belong from SC/ST and OBC category relaxation will be given for 5%p percentage of marks.

►There is no age limit for this Entrance Examination. Any age candidates are eligible to apply for this entrance examination.
6th November 2020, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for TeT after pgd in ecce
21st November 2022, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Am eligible for TET exam am completed NTT
27th November 2022, 02:22 PM
Member+

No, you are not eligible as per the criteria.

After completing graduation with recognised university with more than 50%, you are eligible to give paper-1 and paper-2.

After 12th from a recognised board with more 50%, you can give paper 1 only.

The above criteria may slightly vary from state to state.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?