4th May 2012, 09:22 PM
shlagha1

Will I get admission in top colleges after scoring 106 marks in AIEEE? Names of the top colleges?

i have got 106 marks in aieee 2012... will i get admn in top colleges..... plz mention their names.....reply soon

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get into top engineering colleges of India through AIEEE? In which top engineering college can I get after scoring 106 marks in AIEEE?
  2. Will I get admission in any top college after scoring 106 in COMEDK? -- [New]
  3. Top colleges available for me after scoring 150000 rank in AIEEE? List of the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I get admission in top engineering college after scoring 90 marks in AIEEE?
  5. Will I get admission in good colleges in Mumbai based on my 53 marks in AIEEE? List of top colleges where I stand a chance?
  6. Which colleges can I get after scoring 150000 rank in AIEEE?
  7. Names of the government colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 48 marks in AIEEE and 135 marks in MHT CET?
  8. Will I get admission in top colleges after scoring 77 in AIEEE and 88.4% in CBSE board
  9. In which top colleges can I apply after scoring 62 in AIEEE?
  10. Names of the government colleges in whcih I can get admission after scoring 48 marks in AIEEE and 135 marks in MHT CET?
  11. In which top engineering colleges can I get after scoring 86 marks in CET exam and 41 marks in AIEEE exam?
  12. Can I get admission in top engineering college after scoring 95 marks in JEE mains?
  13. Top engineering colleges that I can get in Civil Engineering after scoring 86 marks in CET exam and 41 marks in AIEEE exam?
  14. Admission in top colleges of AIEEE after scoring 88.4% in 12th board and an AIR of 62837 in AIEEE and state rank of 3788?
  15. How can I get admission in top colleges of Pune after scoring 82 marks?
  16. Which top colleges can I get after scoring 500 rank in AIEEE B.Arch
  17. Admission in government college after scoring 77 in AIEEE? Names of those colleges and branch which I can get after scoring 77 marks in AIEEE?
  18. Can I get top 10 colleges of Punjab after scoring 77 in AIEEE?
8th May 2012, 11:03 AM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Will I get admission in top colleges after scoring 106 marks in AIEEE? Names of the top colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shlagha1 View Post
i have got 106 marks in aieee 2012... will i get admn in top colleges..... plz mention their names.....reply soon
It will be difficult to tell you the exact college you get before counselling. We can only predict the college you get on the basis of your marks you scored in the AIEEE examination. It would be a bright chance for you that you get any of the good NIT college in India.

Below is the list of some top colleges is given in which you can apply for the B.Tech course or in which you have chance that you get admission.

National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra, Haryana

Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur, Maharashtra

National Institute of Technology, Patna, Bihar

National Institute of Technology, Rourkela, Orissa

National Institute of Technology, Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir

Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat, Gujarat

National Institute of Technology, Raipur, Chhattisgarh

National Institute of Technology Nagaland

National Institute of Technology Arunachal Pradesh

National Institute of Technology Sikkim
8th May 2012, 02:11 PM
rocking_pr

Default Re: Will I get admission in top colleges after scoring 106 marks in AIEEE? Names of the top colleges?

sorry brother but at this number you will neither get any nit nor any top colleges.....you should try for some pvt colleges or state colleges through state entrance exam.....
29th May 2012, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get admission in top colleges after scoring 106 marks in AIEEE? Names of the top colleges?

can i get rank of nearly 65000 after scoring 106 in aieee?????
30th May 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

sir iam a delhi sc and i am getting 108 marks in aieee exam sir is there any chance in dtu mechanical ?.
30th May 2012, 01:16 PM
sksachin kumar

sir i am a delhi sc and i am getting 108 marks in aieee exam sir is there any chance for dtu mechanical ?.
5th June 2012, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

can iget admisson in gov. UPTU college based on my aieee rank.i am expecting to get 110/360
5th June 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

getting 106 marks in aieee 2012 due to negative making confusion , i am an obc candidate , what will be my category rank ??
17th May 2013, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

i got 106 marks in jee main 2013 iam from up obc quota
which college is eligible to take at this no.
4th June 2013, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

sir i got 106 marks in jee main and 93% in cbse . i am a general candidate . please suggest me the colleges i can apply for
4th June 2013, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

i got 106 marks in jee main and 93% marks in cbse board. which college i should apply for?
26th June 2013, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 91 in jeemains n belong to obc.
what best can i get??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?