7th May 2018, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Will I get any benefit of having NCC 'C' certificate while joining Indian Army?

I have completed NCC 'C' certificate and passed my Intermediate from Science group with Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Will I get any benefits of having NCC 'C' certificate while applying to join in Indian Army?

Related Questions:
  1. Joining Indian Army after Graduation and with NCC C Certificate
  2. Can I get entry into Indian Army having NCC 'A' certificate?
  3. What is the age limit for BCA student to join India Army? How to join without NCC certificate?
  4. How can I join Indian Army at the age of 26 years if I am having the NCC B Certificate and C Certificate?
  5. How to enter in Army after passing commerce?
  6. Can I join Indian Army without having NCC Certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Vacancy in Army for female NCC B & C certificate holder
  8. I don't have any NCC certificate, can I still join the Indian Army?
  9. Procedure to join Indian Army for 18 years old 10th passed NCC certified student?
  10. How can I join Indian Navy after completing bachelors in Dental Surgery?
  11. How to join Indian Army after passing 12th science? I have NCC A, B and C certificate
  12. How can I join Indian Army after passing 10th and 12th with NCC A and B Level certificate and a B.Com graduate?
  13. Although, not eligible as per minimum height requirement for Army, will my NCC certificate and Schedule Caste category status be considered for Indian Army, BSF or CRPF?
  14. How to join Indian Army after B.A. and 'C' certificate in NCC?
  15. Among NCC Air wing and NCC Naval wing which would be helpful for joining through NCC Special entry?
  16. Procedure to join Indian Army without having NCC certificate? I am studying in 10th standard
  17. How can I join Indian Army after completing Law being NCC 'C' certificate holder?
  18. How can I apply for a job in Indian Army after completing my NCC C certificate with B.Grade?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?