7th May 2018, 10:30 PM
Bhoomika P M

What is the admission criteria and eligibility for B.Sc in Forestry under Kerala University?

I have passed my 12th board exam and now I want to pursue graduate course in B.Sc Forestry from Kerala University. Therefore, can anybody tell me the eligibility and admission criteria for the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study BSc(Forestry) for 12th PCM student?
  2. Scope of Biological B.Sc courses from Kerala university? Eligibility for admission?
  3. How to take admission in BSc forestry after passing 12th in commerce? How to take admission in BSc forestry?
  4. Procedure and eligibility criteria to do PhD in Horticulture and Forestry from Dr. Y.S.Parmar University of Horticulture & Forestry?
  5. Some good colleges for M.Sc. in Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility to get BSc(Forestry) admission for a candidate with 39000 rank in AP-EAMCET?
  7. Procedure to apply for BSc MLT in Kerala? What is the eligibility criteria?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria to do BSc from Delhi University?
  9. Can I be eligible to apply for BSc Forestry college?
  10. Eligibility to study PhD(Comparative Indian Literature) in Central University of Kerala? -- [New]
  11. Can I get BSc(Forestry) admission with 15152 rank in TS-EAMCET?
  12. What is the procedure to apply for BSc forestry in India? Which is the best college?
  13. Eligibility of IBPS SO 2016 for B.Sc Forestry students
  14. Percentage required for admission in B.Sc Forestry?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for BSc Forestry college? I want to take admission in 2nd PUC science in Karnataka Open University
  16. Which Colleges in India offers B.Sc in Bioforestry? What is the eligibility criteria required and which exam do I have to write for admission?
  17. Eligibility criteria to study M.Sc Forestry course? List of entrance exams?
  18. Last date to fillup BSc(Forestry) entrance exam application of Dr. Y.S. Parmar University of Horticulture & Forestry?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?