15th June 2011, 05:40 PM
akkyanand

Will I get Automotive Engineering in DCE after scoring an AIEEE AIR of 12999 and state rank of 1202? Career prospects in Automotive Engineering?

Dear Sir,
can i get mechanical in dce at aieee air of 12999
my state rank is 1202
and what are career prospects in automotive engg?
is it a good option

Related Questions:
  1. Admission Mechanical Engineering in DCE after scoring 7469 rank? Should I go with any other stream? Is Automotive Engineering a good option? Future prospects in this course?
  2. VITMEE Results
  3. Can I do MA in Automotive Engineering from Germany after B.Tech in Production & Industrial engineering?
  4. Preferred course after diploma in Automobile to get good job?
  5. Can I apply for Automotive Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Difference between Automobile and Automotive Engineering? Which engineering course is better?
  7. Universities in Canada offering Automotive Engineering course?
  8. Total fee expenses to study M.Tech(Automotive Engineering) in VIT?
  9. How can I apply to study MS(Automotive Engineering) in Germany? Is there any scholarship available for it? -- [New]
  10. How can I study B.Tech in Germany being a Diploma holder in Automotive Engineering?
  11. Procedure to get admission in MS(Automotive Engineering) in USA?
  12. Am I eligible to study MS(Automotive Engineering) in Germany if secured 60% in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  13. List of colleges providing M.E Automotive Engineering? What is the application procedure of it?
  14. Can I do Automotive Engineering after completing B.Tech in EEE? Institutes offering the course?
  15. Which is the best course for masters in Germany?
  16. Is Mechanical Engineering equivalent to automobile engineering? Does BITS Pilani provide any specialization in Automotive Engineering?
  17. Can I choose automotive engineering after doing engineering in ECE with 79% aggregate
  18. Which are the good colleges for Automobile Engineering in India? Difference between Automotive Engineering and Automobile Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
15th June 2011, 07:27 PM
tiwari ayush

Default Re: Will I get Automotive Engineering in DCE after scoring an AIEEE AIR of 12999 and state rank of 1202? Career prospects in Automotive Engineering?

accor. to me ur rank is just a bit to high so u wont be able get admission in ur preferred stream.
however the prospects of automobile eng.are quite high .
15th June 2011, 07:47 PM
dhani12345

Red face Re: Will I get Automotive Engineering in DCE after scoring an AIEEE AIR of 12999 and state rank of 1202? Career prospects in Automotive Engineering?

Dear Friend,

Yes, Why not? you have a good score then you get in your choice..

Best luck..
16th June 2011, 12:43 AM
yatsra

Default Re: Will I get Automotive Engineering in DCE after scoring an AIEEE AIR of 12999 and state rank of 1202? Career prospects in Automotive Engineering?

These are emerging field in india.but you cant get dce at this rank.
16th June 2011, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

Can i get admission for machanical dce when i scored aieee 52 and my state category rank is 7202?
16th June 2011, 02:10 PM
sonumitra

rank depends upon ur state..to me u can get it..
16th June 2011, 02:41 PM
janaki.v

as for the career prospects in automotive engg.....there is an excellent future in store..automobile industry has witnessed upsurge in the last few years and will continue to do so... A number of job opportunities are available in the industry for fresh automobile engineers according to the specialization of their degrees.
At broader level, the automobile industry provides a variety of jobs in research and development, designing and manufacturing, sales and components manufacturing of vehicles. You will get good salary packages and other allowances. With foreign companies such as volkswagen ,audi and renault targeting india there are bright career opportunities. Therefore it is definitely a good option if your interested
16th June 2011, 03:19 PM
Sagar Keshari

frnd dat 4 sure. ur ranking is 2 gud to get what u want. best of luck
16th June 2011, 04:49 PM
sandymishra45

Thumbs up Re: Will I get Automotive Engineering in DCE after scoring an AIEEE AIR of 12999 and state rank of 1202? Career prospects in Automotive Engineering?

yess..

u had got a very good marks in aieee.
easly u can get Automotive Engineering .
u can apply online.

best of luck
27th June 2011, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

i'm getting 5719 AIR in aieee 2011. can i get DCE- mech or automotive engg???????/
3rd July 2011, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope for MTech in Automotive Electronics, I had completed BE in Comp. Science in 2010. Is it advisable to join in M.Tech course. Which universities having M.Tech in Automotive Electronics course.
2nd May 2012, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

i did't appear any engineering entrence exam. im apearing 12 exam 2012 so can i study automobile engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?