22nd July 2014, 10:20 PM
mounikhadadi

Will I get NIT placement after scoring 105 marks in mains? I belong to OBC

I got 105marks in mains will i get an NIT placement? I belong to OBC

25th July 2015, 04:46 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get NIT placement after scoring 105 marks in mains? I belong to OBC

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission in the NIT. The admission in the NIT ( National Institute Of Technology ) is on the basis of the score in the JEE Mains and the board aggregate.

JEE stands for the Joint Entrance Examination and your score in the first stage is 105. So you have qualify in the Mains paper being an OBC category as the qualifying marks for the OBC in the Mains examination is only 70 marks out of 360.

But as the final merit/rank are prepared on the basis of the score in the Mains and the board so you need to have the good board aggregate to get the admission in the best NIT along with the interested course.

The final rank list is declared so you can check your rank on the website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?