4th September 2011, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Will I have any problem to get a job after .NET programming course if my stream is Arts?

I am in S.Y.B.A class.Now i am pursuing .net programming course.but i have some doubt about it because my stream is Arts.will it create any problem for me when i will look for the job.

5th September 2011, 06:14 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I have any problem to get a job after .NET programming course if my stream is Arts?

The courses pursued by you are both not in the same field. It is important that you select the course based on where you want to have a career. Since you have opted for Arts it will be better if you choose a course related to this. In the job market you will not be amongst the preferred lot for .NET. Even if you get a job in the field of .NET the salary level initially will be lower than the others with engineering background.
7th November 2011, 04:15 PM
rudramishra

Default Re: Will I have any problem to get a job after .NET programming course if my stream is Arts?

HEY BY KNOWING ONLY .NET YOU CANOOT EXCEED IN IT FIELD SO better concentrate on arts...else go through a short term coursce in IT AT NIIT.
8th November 2011, 01:43 AM
gkumar13000

U WILL HAVE NO PROBLEMS..whether of any stream ..be it arts..go for any computer course confidently,,,u will get job if u work hard in computer field...
29th April 2012, 12:21 AM
nadankanan

The courses pursued by you are both not in the same field.
It is important that you select the course based on where you want to have a career. Since you have opted for Arts it will be better if you choose a course related to this.
In the job market you will not be amongst the preferred lot for NET.
Even if you get a job in the field of .
NET the salary level initially will be lower than the others with engineering background.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?