14th May 2015, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Will I have any problem to take admission having 530 score in MAT?

Am done my 3year hotel management and tourism administration it's a dual course university given bsc degree certificate and diploma certificate also it's dual degree .I have bsc mark sheets.am already done mat entrance test 530 is my score .i have any problem to take admission??

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for XAT/MAT exam after scoring 45% in Graduation in Commerce?
  2. Procedure to apply for upcoming MAT Exam? List of colleges in Kerala considering MAT score? Validity of MAT score? Syllabus and tips to prepare for this Exam? How to get application form for this Exam?
  3. Will I get admission in Indian Institute of Plantation Management Bangalore? Procedure for admission?
  4. Kindly answer the following queries.
  5. Can I get admission in any good colleges with scorecard of February-MAT? How its differ from December-MAT?
  6. How to get admission in MBA? Where can I get my MAT score card
  7. How to calculate MAT Score and Percentage?
  8. Top colleges with excellent educational record which accept MAT score for admission in MBA. I passed MAT in Feb 2012 with 97.3%
  9. Colleges considering 90+ MAT score? Which colleges to choose with my MAT score? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which exam is tough between CAT and MAT? Whether value of MAT is equal to CAT? Which universities offer admission through MAT?
  11. How to get admission in MBA through MAT?
  12. Which B-Schools I can get admission with a percentile of 85.6 and composite score of 655?
  13. Best colleges in Delhi which considers MAT February score for admission?
  14. List of good colleges that I can get admission with a score of 92.95 in MAT Exam?
  15. Required Percentage of marks in all the academic levels to be eligible for CAT and MAT Exams? Required score in the Entrance Exams to get admission in a top college?
  16. Minimum MAT score required to get into top B.Schools?
  17. Which all colleges can I get with MAT score of 656.5 and 85.76 percentile?
  18. Score of which exam is best among CAT, MAT, GMAT and XAT to get admission in reputed university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?