11th October 2012, 09:06 PM
Gopalakrishnan.Dhana

How to apply for MSc Physics in Pondicherry University? What is the syllabus?

How to apply for M.Sc Physics in Pondicherry university..And what is the
enterance exam syllabus for it

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarship for M.Sc(Nutrition) student of Pondicherry University?
  2. Syllabus for the entrance exam of Pondicherry University? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to apply for ISS exam after doing MSc statistics in Pondicherry University
  4. Which course will be good to pursue while studying MSc 5 year integrated course in Physics?
  5. Procedure to do Ph.D in Zoology in Pondicherry University? I have finished my MSc Zoology in Annamalai University
  6. How can I apply for scholarship if pursuing M.Sc in Nutrition at Pondicherry University?
  7. Education loan to study M.Sc(Nutrition) in Pondicherry University? -- [New]
  8. PG course after B.Sc (IT)? Entrance exams for the same and topics to study?
  9. Is there M.Sc course in computer science available at Central University of Pondicherry?
  10. What is the syllabus for Ph.D computer science and engineering entrance exam in Pondicherry University? I have completed MSc(software engineering)
  11. How to prepare for M.Sc from Pondicherry University for B.Sc (physics) 1st year student?
  12. How to study MSc food science and technology in Pondicherry University? What is the syllabus?
  13. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of Pondicherry University?
  14. What should I do having done Physics honours with 80%?
  15. How can we apply for MBA program in Pondicherry University?
  16. Copy of MSc Physics entrance syllabus of Delhi University?
  17. How to join MSc Medical Physics in Anna University Chennai? I am doing my UG in BSc Physics -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the syllabus of entrance test for PhD course in management at Pondicherry university?
11th December 2012, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for MSc Physics in Pondicherry University? What is the syllabus?

How to apply msc physics for kerala student
11th October 2013, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for MSc Physics in Pondicherry University? What is the syllabus?

how to apply for MSc physics in pondicherry university?
18th November 2013, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for MSc Physics in Pondicherry University? What is the syllabus?
19th February 2014, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for m.sc. Physics in Pondicherry university
7th March 2014, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for MSc physics in podicherry, and am from tamilnadu, can i eligible to apply in pondicherry university
14th May 2015, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i want Msc physics syllabus for entrance exam in pondicherry university. please send to my email id: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?