1st November 2018, 02:28 PM
Dutt shyam

Will I have to clear my backlog to continue my Diploma from Indraprastha University?

I have not clear my backlog in Diploma Polytechnic. Now I am studying in Indraprastha University, Sonipat via LEET entry route scheme. Am I eligible to continue my studies or do I need to clear my backlog first?

30th June 2023, 08:02 PM
eduking

Default Re: Will I have to clear my backlog to continue my Diploma from Indraprastha University?

If you haven't cleared your backlogs then you won't get your diploma from the previous institute. The basic criteria for lateral entry admission is your diploma and without it, you won't be able to study further.

Hence, make sure you clear all your backlogs so that you can get your diploma from the institute. You will not be able to continue your studies if you don't clear your backlogs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?