19th December 2018, 08:07 PM
simmy2

Will I be transferred from Honors to General if I don't appear for exams in final year?

If I will not give my three papers of B.Com honors in my final year exam then will I be shifted to General category from Honors category? Or, will I retain my Honors category?

15th July 2021, 02:28 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be transferred from Honors to General if I don't appear for exams in final year?

The first thing I would like to let you know is that if you do not clear final year papers of your B.Com.(Honors) degree course , you will neither be considered as B.Com(H) degree holder nor B.Com(Gen.) degree holder.

Further, there is no provision of candidate getting transferred from Honors degree to General degree if he/she fails in any paper of his/her Honors degree course. In addition, once the candidate clear all backlog papers of his/her Honors degree course he/she is awarded B.Com(H) degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?