16th May 2019, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Will Mathematics be beneficial for becoming a Collector?

Sir, I have completed my 10th board exams in Telangana. I got 10 GPA. I want to become a collector but I don't know what I have to study. Please guide me what I have to study and how many years it will be required and what exam I have to write. I am interested in Mathematics. Is Mathematics useful for becoming collector? Sir please tell me what I have to study.

26th May 2019, 09:17 AM
LegendKiller99

Default Re: Will Mathematics be beneficial for becoming a Collector?

For becoming a Collector you have to appear for the IAS (Indian Administrative Services) Examination.

Minimum educational criteria required to appear for IAS examination is a bachelor's degree in any stream from any recognized university.

So, after your 12th class you can pursue any bachelor's degree according to your comfortability and interest. Then you will be eligible to appear in the IAS exam.

If your math is good then yes it will surely help you in the entrance examination of IAS, as the preliminary entrance examination of IAS consists of mathematical questions in numerical aptitude.
In the mains examination of IAS you have to choose an optional subject among the available subjects there. In those subjects you can select the one which belong to mathematics and you can score a high merit and can crack the IAS entrance examination well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?